Saturday, December 20, 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, so I haven't been as diligent as I should on updating this blog. A lot has been going on! It is all VERY boring stuff, and I have been asleep for the majority of the time I have NOT been updating my blog. LOL
Work has been insane. There is so much going on (I mean after all, it IS "cold and flu season," which is exactly why I am only writing my post in red with NO GREEN). For those of you who catch my drift on why, I am very proud of you that you can understand what I mean. LOL
On my OWN Chronic pseudomonas aeruginosa bandwagon.......
I will be doing this next dose of Tobramycin, starting sometime in the first 2 weeks of January, and then I think I retest a few weeks after that to see if anything grows out of that. It is a gross thing to talk about here on a bog, but it is what it is. I still have a ton of aches and pains, that I wish would go away, but that is just not going to happen I guess. I get made fun of for wearing a mask when I go in most of my patients rooms, and that is fine. I don't need any of their bugs, and they don't need mine (even though mine are virtually impossible to get). Anyway, I just wanted to wish you all a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!
I will try to keep this updated as much as I can. I will be better...I promise. *grinz*

No comments: