Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I promise to update this soon!!!

Hi hi hi hi hi.......It has been such a long time since I have added anything to this blog! SO SORRY! There are a lot of things going on, and when I have more information I will write a bigger entry....I promise!!! The information is big and pretty major, so I want to have at least one big portion, or phase of it confirmed so that it is for sure. I could write some of the components down, but then that would probably be followed up with tons of questions that I haven't gotten enough information on just yet. I should know more stuff in the next week or so. In the mean time....take a gander at the new hairstyle I have been sporting these days. It's getting LONG!!! I am trying to keep it that way...but there have been those days when I have just wanted to cut it off!! LOL But if you know me, and most of you do, you will understand.
Longer Letter Later,

Lianna

P.S. By the way....since I haven't updated this in a long time, the hair changes don't seem to be that dramatic. BUT...since the last time I posted a pic, my hair has been short, different colors, then grown out longer again...with other colors...so it looks the same, but has changed many times in the process. LOL

No comments: