Saturday, April 26, 2008

How embarressing...

So it says that my "Zodiac year" is an Ox...an OX??? What does that even mean??? I suppose it can be good...lol...I mean I could have been born in the year of the PIG....or the Rhino...or (heaven forbid) the duck bill Platapus...besides....an Ox is a strong..."hearty" animal right??? Hmmm somehow that isn't making me feel any better...Oh!! I know...Ya know how people sometimes sign off with x's and o's signifying hugs and kisses??? hmmmm OX....could actually be Hug/Kiss....do ya think?? LOL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You rememeber what you sent me for my birthday that time! I agree. I think it stands for hugs/kisses. That sounds like you! I like your blog. Glad you have one so I can see what's up with you! We will probably get one up soon too. oxoxoxoxoxox Jackie