Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Spiraling and spinning

So I guess I can update a few things, but not really explain a whole lot. The details take so long, and I am so tired.
After only 7 months of "marriage" I find myself NEEDING to get out of it. For my own self respect, self worth, and so on, I have to accept the fact that this just didn't work out. I'm not going to sling any mud, make any accusations or hash out the details. I am just going to accept that I have been someone's expendable item, and try to carry on. This whole experience has brought me a lot of sadness, sorrow, tears, and regret. However, I have learned a lot too, and yet again, the outpouring of support, love, and understanding from my friends and family has been the reason I am able to keep going. Thank you to everyone for standing by me, for being so understanding, and for protecting me no matter what.
Sure, I can accept that I have faults, everyone does. I thought I knew when to say enough is enough, but it seems as though, that came about 8 months too late. I will recover, I will bounce back, and I will carry on. It will eventually be okay.

No comments: